Event Advice and Rules
• The events are self catered in-character camping, players will be allocated camping space given their group and character background.
• Players must be 16 or over; those under 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
• All rubbish and waste must be removed from the site at the end of the event, during the event, bins and rubbish bags should be used.
• Rules regarding ground fires will be made clear on the website, depending on the site used.
• Toilets will be available for all players and crew.
• Do not leave dangerous or out-of-character tools or equipment unattended, especially knives etc.
• Treat others as you would be expected to be treated and please remember not all players will be experienced role-players.
Tents and Camping
Players, Crew and Refs are not allowed to enter or open any closed tent without explicit permission from the owner of the tent, unless the tent is open and obviously inviting others.
Is is unacceptable to take any items belonging to someone else without permission. Instances where items are taken might be construed as out-of-character theft. The coloured ribbons which represent resources are the only exception to this rule.
Abusive or illegal behaviour will not be tolerated at events.
Please report any instances to the Refs who will then seek redress, whether this be a polite conversation, a warning or legal intervention.